ROLE: PRACTICE LEAD – LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEAR
This function and role blends your passion for technology, discipline for process excellence and leadership instinct open the doors for L & D role at Inteliment.
- Responsible for Talent Development for new hires, core employees as well as fresh graduates.
- Define, track and measure SMART goals and conducting appraisals
- Devising identified learning plans – Technical/Management/Project/Process
- Identifying T&D needs and develop programs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with
- project & resource managers and HR Business Partner
- Become proficient in focus technologies, and, create “how-to” video/PPTs
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Support talent acquisition initiatives –
- assessment frameworks
- The aspect of training covers inductions, soft-skills, MDP, and technical skills.
- 5+ years + in Teaching/Training experience in technology domain
- Education Background: MCA, MCM, BE, or Any equivalent software degree
- Implement Training Automation – CBTs, Videos, PPTs on SharePoint Portal
- Managing plans and programs within time and budgets with clear focus on
- Design and develop ‘train the trainer’ program
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs
- Participation in Educational & Research initiatives
- Credible, confident and articulate, with good presentation skills.
- Passion for technical coaching and mentoring and one on one feedback
- Knowledge of RDBMS, BI, SDLC, Agile frameworks is essential