ROLE: BIG DATA MANAGEMENT
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEAR
INFORMATICA BIG DATA MANAGEMENT, HADOOP, AMAZON REDSHIFT / EMR
This role is an opportunity to be part of agile big data implementations which helps you explore and grow on your data analytics capabilities by transforming raw data from enterprise applications and big data sources into more well-structured information for consumption by business to gain insight on transactional and non-transactional data.
- Acquires knowledge of our multiple types of operations data with the desire to understand how the information is used by the Informatica’s Big Data Management Suite.
- Work in conjunction with Business Analyst, DBA, Data Architects on the backend data warehouse reporting solution.
- Manage and perform data cleansing, de-duplication and harmonization of data received from, and potentially used by, multiple systems.
- Actively engage in building robust ETL solution using to harness the best practices.
- Engage in maintaining and troubleshooting daily data loads and addressing any issues.
Shall have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field, with at least 10 years of IT experience
Shall have a minimum of ten years of experience and expertise big data environments, including Hadoop and Netezza, both on premises and cloud-based
Excellent documentation and communication skills
Experience with modeling tools, including widely-used Hadoop tools, such as Apache Hive, Ozzie, Pig Impala, and BigSQL, knowledge of cloud-based Hadoop and Data Warehouse Technologies, such as Amazon EMR, Redshift and DCOS, and knowledge of Hadoop metadata management tools like HCatalog
Shall have experience with software version control, relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server and PostgreSQL, MPP database experience, e.g., Redshift and Netezza, and familiarity with API design principles and best practices
Shall have hands-on experience designing and delivering Hadoop-based big data platform solutions, and be a certified developer from a major Hadoop Distributor
- Development Tools: Informatica Big Data Management, Hadoop, Amazon Redshift / EMR