ROLE : DATA VISUALISER
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 YEAR
If you are an artistic, creative and innovative person, we have an opportunity to create industry-leading Visual Designs to enrich the data experience of our global clients. We blend Data SCIENCE and ART in our solutions that deliver the unparalleled user experience.
- A creative thinker who understands UI/UX Interface design as well as Visual Art Design.
- To designs, illustrate, create and deliver an easy & intuitive user interface to ‘Tell A Story’ while driving to actionable insights.
- Actively participate with project teams, end-users/stakeholders in and influence discussions around reporting requirements, visualization and data design.
- Identify improvement opportunities and best practice recommendations to formulate a consistent ‘data language’ for broader adoption.
- Leverage analytics tools and technique based on the characteristics of underlying (structured and unstructured) data to create the best visualizations that help decision-makers.
- Performs statistical analysis of large data sets to understand patterns, trends, relationships between variables, and to communicate predictive insights and impact
- ME / M Tech / Be / B Tech
with 3+ years of experience.
- Solid experience in writing cross-browser compatible front-end code.
- Experience with webpage loading performance techniques.
- Excellent technical documentation through use cases, design docs and technical specs.
- Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Build reusable code and libraries for maximum speed, scalability and future use.
- Demonstrated clear and thorough logical and analytical thinking, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed, ability to work independently and research innovative solutions to business problems.
- Must be flexible to travel on site if required.
- Effective interpersonal communication across various levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed information in a manner that is appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis and performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Ability to interact with IT and business users across the organization to resolve issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Should be proactive & transparent in the deliverables & critical thinker while designing the solutions.
- Team-oriented and enjoys working in a collaborative development environment.
Tools & Technologies
- Charting libraries such as d3.js, Google Charts, Highcharts etc.