ROLE: UX DESIGNER
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 YEAR
Inteliment is seeking a talented, customer focused UX Designers to join our fast-growing business.
We are looking for highly creative and skilled UX designer to join our Technical Publications and Product Development team. As a skilled UX Designer, you will be required to collaborate with internal teams and project managers to understand, visualize and create appropriate UX mock-up’s for projects . Your ability to visualize as per the project requirement will define success for you in this role. Bringing in creative and new edge design solutions to the table that attracts our customer in the first go of Mock-up presentation for proposed projects and or use cases.
- Converting user requirements to visual design and to create mock-up which summarize all requirements
- Designing UX for Web and Mobile applications with adherence to requirement flow
- Good understanding of project requirements
- Adhering and maintaining design standards for complete project development lifecycle
- Creating reusable assets like graphics, icons, gif etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams and Project managers to understand and create a visual content accordingly.
- Create high-end cutting-edge design for New Showcase demo samples.
- Working through the various phases of development, integration & deployment.
Graduate/PG Any specialization (preferred BFA/MFA)
3+ years’ experience creating UX designs for products
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Audition, Premiere Pro, Captivate
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Articulate Storyline, Autodesk 3ds Max, Blender
ROLE: UI DEVELOPER
EXPERIENCE: 2 to 5 YEAR
Create the first and every impression on user with your UI/UX skills and creativity. Join our Frontend team to deliver web and mobile apps to our global customers across diverse domains.
- Working collaboratively with Business SMEs and software engineers, to design and deliver advanced applications with state of the art graphics, intuitive navigation, and next-gen UIs.
- Building user interfaces for visualizing data insights through interactive web dashboards, using a variety of open-source and proprietary Big Data technologies.
- Define UI designs and approach.
Ability to interpret customer requirements and turn into a technical solution.
- Understand use cases / user stories and translate them into effective and intuitive user interfaces.
- Lead the preparation of test scenarios, end-user documentation, and user manuals
- Aid in project planning to determine effort and time estimations.
2 to 5 Years’ Experience in UI Development
Education Background: Any ME / M Tech / Be / B Tech from recognised institutes.
Experience with web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST. (Good to have)
Ability to map business process to end to end UI designs and identifying the UI that best suits business case
Experience with SCRUM or Agile development.
Excellent problem solving & communication skills.
- Redux, NodeJS, BackboneJS
- CSS, HTML 5
- D3 Charts, Highcharts, Google Charts etc.
- GitHub or SVN
ROLE: TECHNICAL WRITER
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEARS
Employment of technical writers is projected to grow 7 percent from 2019 to 2029, faster than the average for all occupations! No surprised. Who else other than these skilled wordsmiths that develop product manuals, how-to guides, website help sections, journal articles, and other content that distills technical information with ease and clarity!
We are looking for such Technical writer for Rubiversity!
www.rubiversity.io is an AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud for simplifying learning and Idea Incubation. Our mission is to Make Data Science possible and enjoyable for everyone. RubiVersity is a partner of choice for international universities and institutions. Faculty Enablement Programs, Project-based Learning, Real-life Industry Solutions, Incubation Centre, Start-up Mentoring, Entrepreneurship Development provide tremendous value addition.
- Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency.
- Make high-quality documentation to meet standards and easy to use
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within time frames
- Apply creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Gather periodic feedbacks on documentation to improve usability.
- Monitor metrics on the usage of knowledge base material and direct customer feedback to prioritize future initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Writer of software documentation
- Background in engineering or computer science is a big plus
- Powerful English language and communication skills
- Knowledge of ADDIE Model, Gagne’s Events of Learning, CDT, and BT
- Experience working with the following tools preferred: MS Office (advanced level), Confluence/JIRA, Git & GitHub, HTML, CSS, WIKI, Python, Moodle.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams.