ROLE: QLIKSENSE DEVELOPER
EXPERIENCE: 2-4 YEAR
This role is an opportunity to develop dashboards using Qliksense as the advanced visualization tool to help business teams gain better insight.
- Work with IT Analytics Team Project Managers, Analysts and business leads to understand and transform opportunities into requirements.
- With Technical Lead approval, evaluate and select sound technical architecture alternatives to meet business opportunities into requirements.
- Perform data model design and implementation using the Qlik associative data model and industry best practices.
- Extract, transform and load data from proprietary SQL databases into Qliksense applications
- Design and implement the Qlik visual dashboard interfaces utilizing best practice design standards.
- Creating and maintain technical design documentation
- Strong knowledge of Qliksense architecture including building QVD’s and QVW’s
- Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing and data transformation.
QlikView or Qlik Sense developer certification.
Solid understanding of the concepts and practices of data model design including multidimensional and relational reporting and analysis techniques.
Effective analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments and meet specified milestones.
- Reporting Tools: Qliksense
- Metadata : Qlikview scripting
- Data Source: Web Services, SQL
- Server, Oracle