ROLE: SALES MANAGER
EXPERIENCE: 6+ YEAR
If you have a fire in belly and are creative, outgoing, enthusiastic who know how to build and nurture business relationships in global markets, you should join our sales force.
- Taking ownership for ‘Value-base Consultative Selling’ approach: Leads to Closure, Plan & Execute effective sales strategies for BI, Analytics, Bigdata Science solutions and projects
- Operate as a primary business contact, represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure excellent customer service to generate new and repeat business opportunities.
- Work as an individual contributor in driving sales for licenses, implementation services.
- Work collaboratively with Inteliment’s strategic partners and technology vendors for demand creation for high-value technology solutions
- Responsible for the contract and contract renewals and for payment collections.
- Determines annual sales revenue plans for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products & services; ensures timely execution by analysing trends and results; establishing pricing & selling strategies; monitoring costs as well as the competition
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Develop and nurture C-Level business relationships across customers & partner organizations
- 6+ years of relevant experience
Education Background: Any MBA / PGDBM from recognised institutes.
- Influence and persuasiveness with high sense of personal responsibility.
- Credible, confident and articulate, with good presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to understand the big picture (business)