ROLE: SAP BW
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 YEAR
This role is an opportunity to be part of enterprise data warehouse implementations which helps you explore and grow on your data analytics capabilities by transforming raw data from heterogenous applications into more well-structured information for consumption by business.
- Identification and activation of Business Data
- Extraction of Data from various data sources
- Handling Data loading issues
Creating Various Data Models for Business Intelligence
- Transportation of data and analytics from one environment to another.
- Co-ordinate with business analysts while raising requirements from customers
- Creating Authorization Objects in BW
Designing process chain for data refresh automation.
- Integrating SAP S/4HANA CDS Views, ODS Views, Analytic transactional and master data view with SAP BW
- Do the AS-IS analysis of the data warehouse and create future model solutions
- Design, Develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions.
Train and Manage Junior Consultants
- Good understanding of BW Architecture and Process chains
- Good hands on experience in Bex, BW composite provider and info provider.
- Understanding of various extraction mechanisms within the SAP BW on HANA, Activation of best practice CDS Views in HANA
- Experience developing with SAP BW on HANA including extractors
- Content movement – Transport requests to different environments like QA, PROD
- Knowledge on any of the functional modules (Simple Finance, SD, MM, PS, QM, Plant Maintenance, Invest Management and Flexible Real Estate Management) will be an added advantage.
- Good to Have: Exposure to SAP ABAP.
- Understanding of S/4HANA and SAP BW Landscape, BI Content Activation.
- Hands on Experience of SAP BW Modelling and Development of DSO, InfoCube, MultiProvider, InfoSet.
- Expertise on SAP S/4HANA Open ODS, CDS Views, Analytic transactional and master data views Modelling and Development.
- Integrating SAP S/4HANA CDS Views, ODS Views, Analytic transactional and master data view with SAP BW.
- Adequate Knowledge of S4HANA Standard BI Content
Tools & Technologies
- Development Tools: SAP GUI, SAP HANA Studio
- Scripting / Programming : ABAP