ROLE: UI DEVELOPER
EXPERIENCE: 2 to 5 YEAR
Create the first and every impression on user with your UI/UX skills and creativity. Join our Frontend team to deliver web and mobile apps to our global customers across diverse domains
- Working collaboratively with Business SMEs and software engineers, to design and deliver advanced applications with state of the art graphics, intuitive navigation, and next-gen UIs.
- Building user interfaces for visualizing data insights through interactive web dashboards, using a variety of open-source and proprietary Big Data technologies.
- Define UI designs and approach.
Ability to interpret customer requirements and turn into a technical solution.
- Understand use cases / user stories and translate them into effective and intuitive user interfaces.
- Lead the preparation of test scenarios, end-user documentation, and user manuals
- Aid in project planning to determine effort and time estimations.
2 to 5 Years’ Experience in UI Development
Education Background: Any ME / M Tech / Be / B Tech from recognised institutes.
Experience with web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST. (Good to have)
Ability to map business process to end to end UI designs and identifying the UI that best suits business case
Experience with SCRUM or Agile development.
Excellent problem solving & communication skills.
- Redux, NodeJS, BackboneJS
- CSS, HTML 5
- D3 Charts, Highcharts, Google Charts etc.
- GitHub or SVN