ROLE: ANDROID DEVELOPER
EXPERIENCE: 3+ YEAR
ANDROID STUDIO, REST, SOAP, JSON
Make your contribution count in every single project. Be part of our global Mobile Apps Team that provides excellent growth opportunities to work on multiple technologies, industry segments and countries.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Android code.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Maintain the project/progress trackers about the development activities
- Understand and execute test scenarios/test cases and documentation.
Should have at least 3+ years of experience in mobile app development
Education Background: BE CS / B Tech / MCA / MCM
Strong programming skills in Android Native Development using Android Studio/Eclipse
Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
Experience in building native & enterprise apps.
Demonstrated command of Java technologies, Android SDKs and Android Frameworks
Experience in using social media APIs, hardware interfacing (GPS, NFC etc.)
Team player with effective problem-solving skills and good communication
Developed apps that have been published on Play Store
Willing to work in SEA time zone 7am to 4pm India Time.
Knowledge of SQLite and working experience in SQL databases
Experience using GIT/SVN
- Android Studio
- Java, Android SDKs
- XML, SOAP, JSON, Restful services
- JIRA, GIT