ROLE: .NET DEVELOPER
EXPERIENCE: 3+ YEAR
As a .Net developer the person will be responsible for design and development of new applications and enhancements maintenance of existing applications. Work on projects of moderate to high complexity that impact multiple departments, systems, or workflows.
- Research, design and develop .Net application using the Best practices.
- Participate with team in designing a conceptual model and working model and ensure consistency in architecture and design/ code practice.
- Develop Windows based and Web based solution, Web Service and Dashboard solutions using Reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) tool and perform data operations in Oracle, SAS, SQL server.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of existing applications.
- Web services and Versioning in Team Foundation Server.
- Design custom.NET pages, create Analytical Reports in BI tool, access of data from existing Oracle, SQL Server, and databases.
- Prepare Test Case and perform n- unit testing s in coordination with Business owners and be able to test the applications before deploying it in production.
- Learn new technologies if needed and get involved in the development of new applications.
- 3+ Years of .NET development experience developing Windows based and Web based solutions.
- Experience in UI/ UX and interactive front- end web design
- Strong C#.Net, VB.Net programming skills, and strong ASP.NET 4.0/ 4.5 experience.
- Strong Experience with Bootstrap, Python, OpenXml, WEB API
- Must have experience working with MVC Architecture.
- Commitment to delivering software and releasing it quickly, efficiently.
- Extensive experience with Object-Oriented Programming and Entity Framework.
- Experience in XML/ Web Services.
Experience in developing applications in SharePoint.
- Build, deploy and version control in Team Foundation Server (TFS) or any version control tool.
- Experience in designing and building database using MS SQL Server and/ or Oracle.
- Strong SQL server knowledge and Experience in SQL Query optimization, profiling and performance tuning.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Knowledge of SAS and Netezza is a plus.
- Knowledge of WCF is a plus.
- Knowledge of VBA/ EXCEL is a plus
Tools & Technologies
- ASP.Net/ C#
- MVC Architecture
- PL- SQL/ ADO.NET, Bootstrap