https://www.inteliment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/header-logo-reverse-3-1.png 0 0 user https://www.inteliment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/header-logo-reverse-3-1.png user2022-04-11 15:35:092022-04-11 15:39:00Data Scientist
ROLE : DATA SCIENTIST
ROLE : DATA SCIENTIST
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEAR
Graduation / Post Graduation: Specialization in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Analytics etc.
Inteliment is looking for people who aspire to solve real and complex business problems with their Data Science expertise. You will be a part of our Data Science Centre of Excellence that implements Inteliment’s Data Science Platform as well as on other industry-leading platforms.
Work closely with product engineering, client and project teams and align them with respect to your focus area.
Developing advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
- Enhancing data collection, processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for advance analytics.
- Be a subject matter expert in Data Science Platform Data Science & Analytics products and offerings.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques, understand and work around possible limitations in models.
- To develop hypothesis and test them with careful experiments.
- Aid in project planning to determine effort and time estimations.
- Contributing to creation of knowledgebase for Technology platform & practise and related KMS initiatives.
Data-oriented personality with a good scripting and programming skills and hands-on expertise on data science toolkits, such as R, MatLab, SAS, SPSS
Hands-on expertise and exposure in NLP, machine & deep learning algorithms, model building, statistical modelling, predictive modelling environments
Excellent track record of delivery using languages like Python, R, Java and technologies like Hadoop, Git / Stash, JIRA / Rally etc.
- Demonstrated clear and thorough logical and analytical thinking, as well as problem solving skills.
- Self-directed, ability to work independently and research innovative solutions to business problems.
- Must be flexible to travel onsite if required.
- Effective interpersonal communication across various levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed information in a manner that is appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis and performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Ability to interact with IT and business users across the organization to resolve issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Should be proactive & transparent in the deliverables & critical thinker while designing the solutions.
- Team-oriented and enjoys working in a collaborative development environment.
Tools & Technologies
- Excellent track record of delivery using languages like Python, R, Java and technologies like Hadoop, Git / Stash, JIRA / Rally, SAS, SPSS, Statistic etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase) and SQL, Hive, Pig.
- Experience with data-viz tools to present trends, forecasts, patters Tools & Technologies.