https://www.inteliment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/header-logo-reverse-3-1.png 0 0 user https://www.inteliment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/header-logo-reverse-3-1.png user2022-04-11 15:58:422022-04-11 15:58:42DevOps Engineer
ROLE: DEVOPS ENGINEER
EXPERIENCE: 4 to 6 YEAR
HADOOP, SPARK, SOLR. LINUX/UNIX, CLOUDERA
The DevOps Engineer (Linux / Unix) is accountable for the delivery of Linux / Unix infrastructure and services. In this position, you will be responsible for the build, deployment and management of the server platform to support all aspects of the company’s IT’s services. You will be required to work closely with the Infrastructure Platform Engineering, Solution Architect, Operations, Info Security, Application and Project Management teams to deliver Linux / Unix platform including supporting services for projects.
- Define, scope, size, implement, test, and deploy existing and new infrastructure for both clients and internal teams.
- Develop, support, and improve tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
- Maintain build processes, manage release branches, build and test release binaries, and deploy to production both on internal hosted and in client-hosted environments.
- Install, configure and customize the software according to project requirements, including data ingestion, algorithms, APIs, UIs and security.
- Design, implement, operate and troubleshoot the automation and monitoring of our infrastructure in multiple environments and multiple data centres owned or rented from cloud providers.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on infrastructure performance to the company as well as to our clients
- Perform system integration tests, performance tests, technical acceptance tests, and user acceptance tests to ensure the proper functioning of deployed systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in multiple environments
- Improve our infrastructure capabilities, optimizing for cost, simplicity, and maintainability.
- 4+ years of experience building and running a mission-critical service at scale, including
- experience in software engineering, release engineering and/or configuration management
- experience as a systems administrator in a Linux environment
- experience administrating open source big data systems and frameworks, including Hadoop, Spark, Solr,
- experience in full stack Cloudera Hadoop administration and experience with Amazon Web Services
- Proficient knowledge of programming language in Java, Scala, or other programming languages, beyond basic scripting
- Experience working on Automation/Devops and Infrastructure engineering with tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible CMDB
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and the tools that facilitate the process (Jenkins, CC.net, GIT, Unit Testing, Automation Testing, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in software product life cycles, both traditional enterprise software development or agile internet data product development
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix Administration
- Working knowledge of network security, web and network protocols and standards
- Experience in integration testing, acceptance testing, and technical documentation
- Working knowledge of best practices and IT operation in an always-up service
- Experience of working in Product Environment is an advantage.
- Experience 4- 6 years.
- Must have prior experience in a web production environment.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related equivalent experience
- Customer service focused, and requirements-driven. Commitment to continuously improve productivity and customer service levels.
- Creativity, open-mind and passion for identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of SVN / GIT configuration & management.
- Rollout process and development support.
Tools & Technologies
- Hive, Pig, Scoop, Flume, Oozie
- R, MatLab, SAS, SPSS, Python
- Hadoop, Git / Stash, JIRA / Rally
- MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, SQL