ROLE: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEARS
Did You Know?
- 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual.
- The human brain can process an image in just 13 milliseconds.
- 50% of the brain is active in visual processing.
- Human brains process visuals 60,000 times faster than they do text.
- And this wonderful job is done by Graphic Designers!
We are looking for one! 5+ years of experience and a strong portfolio of Graphic Design Projects and strong academics background of B Des, M Des or a Graduate in Design, Visual, Commercial Arts would be essential to have.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements, scope, and schedule projects
- Create unique, strategic, and intentional designs applying design-thinking principles that support business goals and effectively articulate the rationale behind your ideas and design work.
- Work and partner with copywriters, product & marketing teams, agency partners, printers to drive up standards of digital creativity
- Design and apply visual communication language across product UI, web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials & channels
- Ensure brand consistency and compliance across all projects.
- Participate in client meetings, presentations, proposals, and assist with design
- Overseeing all design elements, from the conception to final delivery
- Reviewing the work of junior designers to give guidance and feedback
- Remain updated on new design trends, software, and technology.
Being creative person, we are expecting a graphic designer to have strong traits like
- Passion and Drive
- Ability to Take Criticism
- Problem Solving