HR Business Partner
ROLE: HR BUSINESS PARTNER
HR OPERATIONS, PMS, HRMS, TALENT MANAGEMENT, HRBP
< Inteliment is seeking a talented, customer focused HR Business Partner to join our fast-growing business. Inteliment is its global growth mode for its various business units & locations. You must be a credible people leader who enable business success through effective people practises and organisational development initiatives to make a real impact. Key Responsibilities
- The HR-BP will execute integrated HR programs and initiatives that support business objectives across business units to support business growth.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to Resource Management and Process disciplines
- Coordinates the Talent Management, Succession Planning, Career Planning practices
- Works with managers to drive organizational performance and promote valued behaviours.
- Responsible for Performance Management, Compensation Planning, Employee Relations
- 10+ years HR-BP experience; ideally with a technology company.
- Education Background: MBA / PGDBM / MPM
- Demonstrated experience and competence in the multiple HR functions: Staffing, Compensation; Employee Relations; Leadership Coaching, L & D and OD & T
- Apply expertise to solve problems, provide interventions to align people & performance
- Career Progression – Providing inputs & interventions for recognizing talent for internal growth.
- Operate & enhance programs around Reward & Recognition, anchored on performance
- Payroll management through Outsourced Vendor
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Self-starter, naturally driven with an assertive, Can-Do, GO-GETTER attitude.