ROLE: INFORMATICA IDQ
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEAR
This role is an opportunity to be part of the data quality journey of enterprises where your contributions will help in the availability and access to accurate and well-structured information for further analytic use.
- Installing, configuring and tuning Informatica’s Data Quality Tool
- Score Carding design & design patterns, Develop confidence factor scoring system, Run the Scorecard, Edit the Scorecard, Configure Thresholds
- Creating Expression Rules, Creating and Running Scorecards
Profiling Report (General profiling report setup and design)
- Medium to complex quality rule and index design, development and implementation patterns with cleanse, parse, standardization, validation, scorecard, exception, notification and reporting with ETL, ELT and Real-Time consideration.
- Designing, testing, deploying, and documenting the data quality procedures and their outputs
- Document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications
- Perform data load and mappings from source systems as the scope of quality information increase across the enterprise
- Responsible for standards when creating mapplets and code migration from development through test
- Ensure oversight and access management for the IDQ Repository.
Experience implementing Informatica’s Data Quality applications for both business and technology users across a full development life-cycle
Knowledge of DQ standard, guidelines and best practices
Knowledge of Data Profiling guide lines and best practices
Knowledge of best practices on Process Sequence, Dictionaries, DQ Lifecycles, Naming Convention, Version Control
Matching Component Selection Guidelines
Must be both hands-on as well as can define and explain complex concepts and solution/design to technical and business audiences
Knowledge of Informatica components required to operate Data Quality (ex: is PowerCenter required)
Deep knowledge of data quality processes, approaches, measurement techniques, and business cases including Profiling, cleansing, standardization and Match/Merge
Informatica’s Data Quality as a service in a SOA or Web Services architecture where it is called from one or more production applications to perform DQ services and return back and/or display results
Excellent inter-personal and written and verbal communication skills
Development Tools: Informatica IDQ