ROLE: INFORMATICA MDM
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEAR
This role is an opportunity to be part of master data management implementations which helps you apply knowledge to create an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation using Informatica MDM.
- Lead cross-functional product development teams to design, develop and enhance software assets that meet or exceed internal and external (customer) expectations, and meet product functionality, cost and delivery schedules.
- Support the business processes as needed by participating in the solution design.
- Define MDM Informatica landscape.
Develop and implement policies and procedures around environment administration.
- Partner with key roles (e.g. application analysts, data integration team, database administrators team, infrastructure team, and business constituents) to design, develop and translate business requirements and later maintain a robust and sustainable MDM system which supports Enterprise Data Warehouse and MDM solution.
- Define security setup.
- Perform application upgrades, patch installations and migrations.
- Create and manage environment configurations and controls.
5+ years of demonstrated administration experience on Informatica MDM Hub, Data quality, Power Center, Proactive monitoring option and others Informatica products
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
Experience in Installation, Configuration and Administration of App server(WebLogic), MDM Hub, Process Server, ActiveVOS, Address Doctor, IDD etc.
Experience in performing the Informatica Application upgrades, patch installations and migrations
Experience with troubleshooting and resolving MDM related issues and provide proven solutions aligning with master data strategies and best practices
Experience with backup, recovery and restore of Master Data Management systems
Ability to manage code and configurations for several environments, release management process, create and maintain environment configurations and controls.
Demonstrated experience and ability to apply data quality techniques such as match, merge, profiling, score carding, data standardization, and parsing using enterprise data quality platforms preferred.
Ability to adapt to changing working conditions and work assignments
Ability to work independently or as part of the team to work on multiple tasks
Development Tools: Informatica Master Data Management