ROLE: Management Intern HR
Founded in 2004, Inteliment is a globally respected and a niche business innovation company with a strategic
focus on cutting edge technologies, providing Bigdata Analytics, IoT, Digital solutions.
Our Global Delivery Models leverage our centres across geographies, in Australia, Europe, India and
Singapore that are certified as per global standards.
Our product division – Rubiscape® is an award winning, versatile, no-code/low-code and a unified Data
Platform offers seamlessly integrated tool sets for AI-ML, Data Science, and Visual Analytics.
We hire the brightest minds and offer them an environment to learn and grow, perform and accomplish. We
offer challenging global opportunities that will stretch your skills and help you reach your maximum potential.
Management Trainee – Entry Level Fresh Graduate with an excellent academic track record.
MBA / PG Diploma is an advantage
- Gaining experience and perspective by working in different departments of the organization, such as
HR, Delivery, Customer Services, Sales and Marketing
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Post new positions on websites and job boards.
- Building strong network and databases of relevant candidates and hiring sources
- Assist with screening resumes and applications
- Coordinate interviews with Panels.
- Effective reporting & documentation where performance/progress will be tracked by matrices.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Ensure correct and timely reporting
- Building knowledge base about the upcoming trends in HR, new ways of hiring, process learning
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Being creative person, we are expecting a graphic designer to have strong traits like
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with proficiency in MS Office.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn with a superb attention to detail.
- Self-starter, multi-tasking person, Can-Do, GO-GETTER attitude.