This role is an opportunity to be a specialist providing business solution using Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite for various requirements like ad- hoc reporting, ETL, building dashboard apps, administrating BI landscape, suggesting enterprise BI roadmaps and much more in an enterprise environment setup.
• Design & develop detail ETL specification based on the business requirement using SSIS & Oracle Procedures.
• Good understanding of Data Warehousing & Dimensional Modelling concepts.
• Develops, tests and implements enterprise data movement (ETL and CDC) solutions.
• Design, develop & test SSRS reports & dashboards based on large amount of data sourcing from multidimensional analysis cube.
• Ability to translate business needs into the technical solutions by working with business and IT stakeholders
• Assist in the effort estimation and planning for SSIS & SSRS implementations
• Troubleshoot & provide solutions based on the priorities for any issues being reported by client in ETL loads and reports.
• Optimization of ETL processing time using industry best practices & standards to provide the report in timely manner.
• Support in documenting solution design, user guide, troubleshooting guide wherever required.
• Design & development ETL using SSIS
- Minimum 7+ years of working experience in ETL, Data Warehousing using MSBI (SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, Informatica)
- Extensive experience working with SSIS, Power BI for developing management dashboard
- Experience in working with large scale data warehouse implementation project using MSBI & SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in design and development of SSIS & automation of its processing.
- Extensive experience in design and development of SSRS visualization & reports considering multiple sources.
- Experience in working with SQL / PLSQL scripting using SQL Server.
- Extensive experience to optimize the performance of ETL to match the assigned execution windows.
- Experience in handling large amount of data coming from disparate systems.
- Good to have the working experience in the Insurance Brokerage Domain.
• Reporting Tools: Power BI, SSRS, Informatica
• ETL Tools: SSIS
• Database: SQL Server 2012 and above
• Scheduler: SQL Server Agent
Founded in 2004, Inteliment is a globally respected and a niche business innovation company with a strategic focus on cutting edge technologies, providing Bigdata Analytics, IoT, Digital solutions.
Our Global Delivery Models leverage our centres across geographies, in Australia, Europe, India and Singapore that are certified as per global standards.
Our product division – Rubiscape® is an award winning, versatile, no- code/low-code and a unified Data Platform offers seamlessly integrated tool sets for AI-ML, Data Science, and Visual Analytics.