https://www.inteliment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/header-logo-reverse-3-1.png 0 0 user https://www.inteliment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/header-logo-reverse-3-1.png user2022-04-12 15:38:302022-04-12 15:38:30Marketing Manager
ROLE: MARKETING MANAGER
EXPERIENCE: 8+ YEARS
We are looking for a Marketing Manager (preferably 8+ years experienced from reputed institute with proven track of similar role) to join our team to lead our global marketing initiatives (outbound & inbound), presenting the products and offerings in ways that will strengthen our brand and accelerate the business growth.
- We are business innovation company with a strategic focus on cutting edge technologies, providing Visual and Predictive Analytics, Data Science, IoT, Mobility and AI ML solutions. We build scalable, technology-agnostic, multi-disciplinary solutions in a collaborative partnership ecosystem, by leveraging our IP assets – Tools, Accelerators and Frameworks – for faster implementations and assured results. With proven capabilities and experience of over 15 years in the analytics industry, our deep domain knowledge, strong focus on emerging technology trends commitment to fostering innovation, empowers stakeholders across industry verticals, enhancing their competitiveness and making them future-ready.
- If you ’re an innovator at heart who loves solving complex problems that challenge you,
- If you’ d like to be a part of a team that is creative and collaborative at work,
- If you are passionate about creating social value in the community,
- If you are curious, driven, and ambitious, then Inteliment is the place for you.
- We are a group of diverse, passionate people dedicated to making each day value-creating and successful!
- Drive brand strategy through disciplined focus across the vital marketing aspects – Positioning, Visual Identity, Storytelling, Portfolio Management, Innovation
- Design & implement events and campaigns as per business needs
- Work across all functions and teams to ensure effective customer communication
- Product Roll-out & Go-to-Market: Create and execute go-to-market plans
- Measures brand performance parameters and benchmark the ROI and KPIs
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Work with Analyst Community and Strategic Partners to follow and analyze market trends to position products, create a market visibility and grow the footprint
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Market intelligence—be the expert on buyers, who are they, how they evaluate & buy
- Maintain the competitive landscape—who, where and how they are positioned
- Plan the webinars, events, launches of net-new products and releases
- Understand and support our channel partners; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and collateral to support the program
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Plan and execute PR programs periodically, measure and improve their effectiveness
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from clients and prospects