ROLE: KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
EXPERIENCE: 5 to 8 YEAR
We are looking for creative, outgoing, enthusiastic people who know how to build and nurture business relationships, both internally and externally.
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact working with diverse corporate cultures and at CXO levels. Represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure excellent customer service to generate new and repeat business opportunities.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt-with in an efficient manner, quality standards and client expectations are met on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for the contract and contract renewals and for payment collections.
- Works closely with the project team and ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
Plan and execute marketing & communications programs for assigned accounts
- Influence and persuasiveness
- High sense of personal responsibility.
- Credible, confident and articulate, with good presentation skills.
- Conflict, objections and complaint management
- Capability to grasp a thorough knowledge of company services and products.