ROLE: TALENT ACQUISITION LEAD
EXPERIENCE: 5 to 8 YEAR
Inteliment is seeking a talented, customer focused Sourcing Lead to join our fast-growing business.
The Sourcing Lead will work closely business teams to ensure recruiting processes are effective and efficient and provide a positive candidate experience.
The Sourcing Lead will take the lead in building and developing a talent pipeline. The ideal candidate will have experience working with passive candidates in a competitive market and be key in generating high quality candidate pipelines.
Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the ability to assess candidates against profiles and the culture described in our leadership principles, rather than
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating an ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Using Social Networking Sites, Job boards, references and recruitment tools for sourcing active and passive candidates with minimal lead time across assigned Business Units.
- Handling the entire recruitment process from sourcing, scheduling interviews, interview coordination, offer negotiation/rollouts and follow-up till the candidate joins
- Sending KPI based period status updates to stakeholders
- Shortlisting the candidates through various modes like telephonic screening, technical screening, finally checking the interest level of the candidate towards the firm, and as per the requirement specifications.