ROLE: TECHNICAL WRITER
EXPERIENCE: 6+ YEAR
- Work closely with various teams – product & technology experts, business users, information designers – modelers – architects, implementation & support teams for technical content creation & publication.
- Willing to travel to deliver product trainings and technical workshops that will provide a superior learning experience in order to adopt and leverage on technology investments
- Responsible for all aspects of developing and managing high-quality
- Training Materials for Informatica software including Informatica Big Data, encompassing Data Integration, Data quality, Master Data Management and other products.
- Design and develop all components of the course material, including: PowerPoint slides, Student Guides, Labs, Instructor Demonstrations, Instructor Notes, Classroom image and setup
- The materials are designed for Instructor-Led, Web-Based Self-Paced, and Instructor-Led “Virtual Classroom” courses.
- Develop re-usable processes to install and configure Informatica software products and setup classroom lab environments.
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Computer Science, or equivalent.
At least 6 years of experience as a hands-on and relevant content development.
Expert in curriculum (WBTs and ILTs) development and management
Strong presentation and communication skills.
Addressing technical pain points, or enabling a team on Informatica technology, you’re willing to take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed.
As an effective SME, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices across teams.
Excellent customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity & diplomacy.
Strong knowledge of RDBMS, SQL & ETL in Windows, Unix & Linux Environments.
- Office Apps:
- SQL Scripting
- Oracle, DB2,
- Sybase, Teradata
- Big Data: