ROLE: INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEARS
Thought leaders are great thinkers, but it takes more than amazing ideas to be a great teacher. A lot of people in the content business assume that coming up with business solutions is the hard part and getting people to learn and utilize them – well, that’s a comparative cake walk. Right? Wrong. Well, instructional designer can make it right!
An instructional designer always focuses on the learners. He thinks putting himself in the learners’ shoes, understands what they do, their needs, and their goals, including their learning styles. He empathizes with them and understands things from their perspective.
We are looking for such instructional designer for Rubiversity!
www.rubiversity.io is an AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud for simplifying learning and Idea Incubation. Our mission is to Make Data Science possible and enjoyable for everyone. RubiVersity is a partner of choice for international universities and institutions. Faculty Enablement Programs, Project-based Learning, Real-life Industry Solutions, Incubation Centre, Start-up Mentoring, Entrepreneurship Development provide tremendous value addition.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer (ILTs, WBTs, VILTs, SCORM)
- Working with Product Teams, SMEs and Key Stakeholders and identifying target audience’s training needs
- Develop storyboards for projects, including pilots/prototypes, based on Design Documents, source content, etc.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, games, etc.)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- 5+ years of experience in Instructional Design for eLearning products
- BE, B Tech, BS or MA degree in Instructional Design, Ed-Tech or similar
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Knowledge of various authoring tools and digital learning solutions such as
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories.