ROLE: iOS DEVELOPER
EXPERIENCE: 3+ YEAR
Make your contribution count in every single project. Be part of our global Mobile Apps Team that provides excellent growth opportunities to work on multiple technologies, industry segments and countries.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable iOS code.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Maintain the project/progress trackers about the development activities
- Understand and execute test scenarios/test cases and documentation.
3+ years of experience in iOS mobile app development
Education Background: BE CS / B Tech / MCA / MCM
Has proven experience in iOS development i.e. has links to Apps on Apple Store.
Experience in building native & enterprise apps.
Has Technical experience on XCode, Swift, JSON/SOAP, REST
Expertise on iOS technologies, web services and building UI for iPhone & iPad.
Experience in using social media API’s, hardware interfacing (GPS, NFC etc.)
Experience using GIT/SVN
Team player with effective problem-solving skills and good communication
Developed apps that have been published on App Store
Willing to work in SEA time zone 7am to 4pm India Time.
- Objective-C, Swift 3.x, Xcode 6.x
- Design Patterns, Storyboards, Auto-layouts
- XML, SOAP, JSON, Restful services
- JIRA, GIT