https://www.inteliment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/header-logo-reverse-3-1.png 0 0 user https://www.inteliment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/header-logo-reverse-3-1.png user2022-04-12 15:49:472022-04-12 15:49:47PENTAHO ETL
ROLE: PENTAHO ETL
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEAR
PENTAHO DATA INTEGRATOR
This role is an opportunity to be part of enterprise data warehouse implementations which helps you explore and grow on your data analytics capabilities by transforming raw data from heterogenous applications into more well-structured information for consumption by business.
- Design, coding, testing, tuning & maintenance
- Load data from different sources into datasets, then process data and write it into Vertica DB.
- Perform data normalization.
- Reconciliation of data from different sources into the data mart / data warehouse.
- Providing data extracts for consumers.
Housekeeping ETLs which manipulates data based on different flags.
- Process data to calculate different types of metrics for using ETLs and SQL-scripts
ETL Architect experience defining, designing and implementing ETL enterprise Architecture.
Strong experience in Pentaho BI with
at least 3 to 4 Implementation on Pentaho BI, ETL.
Experience in BI and data warehousing.
Strong Data Modelling and expert level SQL experience
Strong Knowledge in Pentaho with support and development experience.
The person should be able to understand the business situation and deliver quickly.
The Individual should be able to work independently
Excellent communication skills.
Should be able to adapt to agile methodology and be able to take up scrum calls / daily stand up and provide proper feedback and raise issues and concerns accurately.
Support responsibilities include scheduling, monitoring and ensuring complete ETL job or database recovery, optimizing database and availability through the ongoing day to day activities.
- Tool: Pentaho Data Integrator