https://www.inteliment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/header-logo-reverse-3-1.png 0 0 user https://www.inteliment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/header-logo-reverse-3-1.png user2022-04-12 15:52:172022-04-12 15:52:17Power Centre
ROLE: POWER CENTRE
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEAR
POWERCENTER 9.X/10.X, PL/SQL, SQL
This role is an opportunity to be part of enterprise data warehouse implementations which helps you explore and grow on your data analytics capabilities by transforming raw data from heterogenous applications into more well-structured information for consumption by business.
- Identification and activation of Business Data
- Extraction of Data from various data sources
- Handling Data loading issues
Creating Various Data Models for Business Intelligence
- Provide requirement analysis, design specifications, dimensional modelling, documentation
- Conduct build, testing and maintenance activities on Informatica Power Centre 9.x/10.x. build around an Oracle 11 environment
- Manage project work within an agile environment collaborating with team and clients
- Ensure a positive end user and community experience
5+ years of practical work experience with a sustainable performance record in a significantly sized data warehouse for a reporting environment following industry standards
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for data warehouse requirement analysis, gap and design specifications, support and documentation.
Excellent working knowledge, recent experience and developer skills on Informatica Power Centre 9.x/10.x including complex transformations, mapplets, mappings, connectors and performance improvement measures. Informatica PowerCenter certification is an advantage.
Remarkable developer skills and excellent working experience on Oracle RDBMS and Pl/SQL as well as tools (Power Designer, Toad). The skill level allows you to conduct modeling, performance tuning and reverse engineer of Pl/SQL based ETL code and work on an Oracle DB, schemas, objects with ease.
Experience in contributing to signature projects and leading projects yourself.
Discipline in software development lifecycle principles including version control tools and practical experience in testing in an agile sprint driven environment.
Some practical knowledge of Tableau or/and Business Objects is an advantage
Development Tools: Informatica PowerCenter