ROLE: PRACTICE LEAD – LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEAR
BI, ETL & Analytics Tools, SDLC & PMP
This function and role blends your passion for technology, discipline for process excellence and leadership instinct open the doors for L & D role at Inteliment.
- Responsible for Talent Development for new hires, core employees as well as fresh graduates.
- Define, track and measure SMART goals and conducting appraisals
Devising identified learning plans – Technical/Management/Project/Process
- Identifying T&D needs and develop programs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with project & resource managers and HR Business Partner
- Become proficient in focus technologies, and, create “how-to” video/PPTs
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Support talent acquisition initiatives –
The aspect of training covers inductions, soft-skills, MDP, and technical skills.
5+ years + in Teaching/Training experience in technology domain
Education Background: MCA, MCM, BE, or Any equivalent software degree
Implement Training Automation – CBTs, Videos, PPTs on SharePoint Portal
Managing plans and programs within time and budgets with clear focus onRoI
Design and develop ‘train the trainer’ program
Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs
Participation in Educational & Research initiatives
Credible, confident and articulate, with good presentation skills.
Passion for technical coaching and mentoring and one on one feedbacksessions
Knowledge of RDBMS, BI, SDLC, Agile frameworks is essential